Does Flamingo Care accept the LONG TERM CARE DIVERSION PROGRAM WAIVER PROGRAM?
Nursing Home Diversion Program (LTCCDP(started in 1998 in Orlando- Evercare was the original provider. Designed to provide home and community based services to those who would otherwise qualify for medicaid Nursing Home placement. Managed Care Organizations and other qualified providers enter into a contract with the state and receive a payment to provide, and to manage and also coordinate a qualified person’s full care.
- 65 and over
- Assistance with ADL’s (level of care determined through CARES assessment)
INCOME/ASSET LIMIT AND PAYMENT:
- Medicaid eligibility at Institutional Care Placement (ICP) Level
- Individual – $2022/mo. income $2000 assets
- Couple – $4044/mo. income $3000 assets
- Room and board rates agreed upon when contracting with provider (DCF does not set this rate). ALF’s bill contracted providers directly. Reimbursement rates to facilities vary from provider
NOTE: MEDICAID PROVIDER NUMBER NOT REQUIRED.